Mentor Coaching Services
Why Is Having Mentor Coaching a Wise Investment?
For you as a coach, there are two basic reasons for working with a mentor coach— that is, a coach who has more training and experience in areas in which you would like to develop more skill and expertise.
One reason is specifically to help build your competency levels to get particular coaching credentials from umbrella coaching organizations such as the International Coach Federation (ICF). Certified mentor coaches like me have received rigorous mentor-coach training validated by ICF that will enhance your developing these competency levels in your own coaching.
Secondly, you may wish to take your coaching to a higher level for your own professional satisfaction and for the benefit of your clients. Your mentor coach may also be able to help you integrate other skill sets that broaden and deepen your coaching skills. For example, I have mentored coaches who wanted to develop proficiency in using somatic awareness in their coaching sessions with clients.
When else can working with a coach mentor be a wise investment of your time, energy, and money? If you know you want to learn new skills to integrate with your coaching, focus on developing certain aspects of your coaching, or coach particular groups of people, a coach mentor can be very helpful. In choosing a mentor coach, then, you’d look for one with experience in any of these areas in addition to their skill as a coach. For example, if you’d like to understand more about what’s involved in helping your client make an authentic, successful transition, you might be interested in some mentor coaching from me, since that’s another area in which I have specialized training and experience.
In the largest sense, investing in mentor coaching periodically during your coaching career offers you invaluable support in developing your potential to help your clients make skillful choices leading to fulfilling outcomes.
Why Work with Eve As Your Mentor Coach?
I'm an experienced, certified mentor coach with a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF). I completed the course, International Mentor Coach Training— Beyond Models, facilitated by Marion Franklin, MCC, and Edmée Schalkx, MCC, for my ICF-approved mentor-coach certification.
As a mentor coach, I offer professional coaches like you support for the following:
- Completing ACC and PCC credential application requirements via the portfolio route for the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Completing ACC credential renewal requirements for ICF
- Taking your coaching to a higher level of proficiency and benefit for your clients
- Integrating somatic awareness into your coaching
Coaches I’ve mentored say they value the way I’ve helped them:
- Gain awareness and confidence in using the ICF Core Competencies
- Clarify their strengths and challenges as a coach
- Develop greater confidence as a coach
- Develop greater self-management skills
- Communicate more clearly and productively with their clients
- Support their clients more effectively in achieving their goals
In addition, I’ve offered presentations and teleclasses since 2009 on working with the three-step model of transitions as a process of change developed by William Bridges, author of the seminal book, Transitions— Making Sense of Life’s Changes.
Skillful coaches recognize that making authentic changes involves more than starting something new in your life or just going from here to there. It also is about helping clients become aware of what’s going on inside themselves— their dreams, daydreams, new ideas, thoughts, and feelings. Coaches who validate accessing intuitive knowing can help clients draw what is important from endings, and make new choices that feel successful and right for them.
I also have over 20 years’ experience as a somatic facilitator. By helping coaches learn how to work with body-energy awareness, I support them in helping their clients learn to listen more deeply to their own intuition about making successful choices in their work and their whole lives.
My delight is helping coaches gain greater breadth, depth, and confidence in their coaching so they can more effectively support their clients in expanding their vision, and achieving their goals and dreams.
Mentor Coaching Fees
- Two hours mentoring per month, plus email support between sessions. $350.
Mentor Coaching Packages (10% off regular fee):
- 6 hours – Payment in advance for six hours of mentor coaching within four months, plus email support between sessions. $950, payable in advance.
- 10 hours – Payment in advance for ten hours of coaching within eight months, plus email support between sessions. $1,575, payable in advance.
[Note: The 10-hour option satisfies the total ICF mentor-coach hours for ACC and PCC credential requirements.]
DEEP DIVE DAY!
Integrating Somatic (Body-Energy) Awareness with Coaching
This intensive coaching session is for coaches like you who want to explore how to connect with and use body-energy awareness to help your clients tap into their radiant aliveness and create the life of their dreams!
This Deep Dive Experience includes—
- 4-hour “Integrating Somatic Awareness into Your Coaching” intensive (by phone or Skype) to assist you in more effectively coaching your clients to make the changes they really want. This exploration will include discussion of somatic principles, plus practice with experiential exercises you can use with your clients.
- 90-minute follow-up session
- Email support from Eve between these sessions
- A copy of Eve's book, Success with Soul— Loving Your Livelihood, Living in Balance
- And other support materials
For further information, click here.