Heart-Centered Career Transformations
As a career transformation coach, I offer a motivational partnership experience for people committed to taking powerful steps towards overcoming obstacles and fulfilling cherished goals and dreams.
I work with professionals like you from many fields, a number of whom have had years of training and experience in a particular area– and who’ve come to a crossroads where they know something has to change. As a certified life coach, I'm trained and fully committed to helping you make conscious choices that lead to the changes you really want. I can help you if you are:
- Burnt out at your job and not sure what direction to go in next
- Wanting to find or create a way of working that you’re passionate about– even if it’s totally different from what you’ve ever done before!
- Needing support and accountability to find an integrated, heart-centered way to work and live that is deeply satisfying to you
- Looking at possibilities for shifting career gears in retirement
For over thirty years– as a life coach, somatic therapist, and director of non-profit volunteer programs– I've guided hundreds of people in making career and other life transitions. I've seen the powerful impact that opening people’s vision for career changes that really fit with who they are and how they want to live can have.
People who’ve worked with me on making successful career changes say they’ve valued coaching with me because it supported them in:
- Expanding their vision of what is possible and desirable in their lives
- Opening to new, sometimes radically different, possibilities
- Staying accountable for planning and going forward with new actions
- Overcoming obstacles to making desired changes
- Developing the confidence to do what they really wanted to do
- Achieving their goals and dreams
Between sessions, you will follow through with interesting, relevant assignments that move you forward towards your goals. The more energy and commitment you bring to taking these actions, the more fully you will experience the power of coaching to realize your dreams.
Our co-active coaching partnership is so much more than checking off laundry lists of to-do items. In the largest sense, it’s about becoming aware of who you really are and how you wish to live your life to the fullest. From this foundation, the action steps you plan and take will feel right to you and lead to satisfying outcomes.
My clients enjoy our coaching sessions, which are lively, experiential, focused on you, and bring positive results!
I coach most people by phone and Skype world-wide. This provides you with skilled assistance easily and conveniently from wherever you are. You are also welcome to arrange for sessions in my office near Berkeley, California.
Get your instant access to the free report, “Creating Meaningful Career Change from Challenge”
Contact me to find out how coaching can help you create the heart-centered career you desire!
Life in Balance
For many people I coach, re-balancing work along with other life priorities is a major issue. Finding time for family, friends, personal development, fitness, and whatever else is important to you means learning to see your life as a whole flow.
Living in balance is not about living in an unchanging, static way. Rather, it's a vibrant way of allowing time and energy for the whole of your life even as priorities change. When you live this way, you're living in what we call "dynamic balance."
Coaching for dynamic balance allows you to envision your life the way you want it to be, then make new choices for action that support moving in that direction. As your coach, I help you keep your eye on the big picture of what you want, while holding you accountable for the steps you agree to take (e.g., a fitness plan, spending quality time with your family, working less on the weekends, beginning an art project). Step by step, you move into your desired vision of life where you feel replenished and re-connected.
From my many years’ experience as a somatic facilitator, I combine coaching with energy awareness, which connects you more easily with your intuition in making new choices and decisions. This, in turn, builds your confidence so you know when you’re moving in the right direction as you re-create the shape your life.
If you are experiencing any of the following, I invite you to contact me for a free phone or Skype conversation about how life coaching can help you re-direct your most precious resources of time and energy into what matters most for you:
- Difficulty finding time and space in your life to enjoy ongoing, quality connections with your spouse, partner, children
- Feeling out of sorts, out of shape, or not living a healthy life style
- Difficulty making time to engage in creative projects that express your passion and who you really are
- Feeling enmeshed by work and family obligations and activities, with little time to nourish and connect with yourself
Get instant access to the free report on “Living Fulfilled– Finding Time for What Matters Most”
Contact me for a free call about creating dynamic balance in your life!
CTI Certification Students
As a Coaches Training Institute (CTI) certified co-active life coach (CPCC), it has been a delight for me to coach the passionate, motivated certification students I’ve supported through their rigorous, six-month CTI certification courses.
Having a qualified coach for the duration of the CTI certification course is a program requirement— and it greatly facilitates the process of getting the most out of a complex training experience. Below are important reasons why the CTI students I’ve coached say they’ve gotten great value working with me:
- Gives knowledgeable support for negotiating the different stages of the certification program
- Gives opportunities to explore more deeply skill areas and other aspects of the CTI Co-Active coaching model
- Provides a consistent role model of a skillful, compassionate, aware life coach
- Provides support when “life happens” and personal difficulties arise during the certification process
- Helps with staying connected to the “bigger game” they’re going for with coaching
- Helps in dealing effectively with client challenges
- Offers guidance in developing basic coaching business structure
I'm very happy to answer any questions you may have about how coaching can help you succeed in getting the most out of your investment in this program!
Contact me for your free consultation and sample coaching session to find out how I can support you as your coach during your CTI professional development experience!
Get instant access to my free report, "The CTI Coaching Certification Experience— Perspectives on Professional Career Development"
My current rates and services are as follows:
Career Transitions & Life-Balance Coaching:
Make the positive professional and personal changes that really matter to you now. Two hours of coaching per month, plus email support between sessions. $350.
Coaching for Coaches Training Institute (CTI) Certification Students:
Career transitions & life-balance coaching with extra focus on CTI certification program requirements and support building your business. Two hours of coaching per month, plus email support between sessions. $280.
Coaching Packages (10% off regular fee):
- 6 hours – Six hours of coaching within four months, plus email support between sessions. $950, payable in advance.
- 12 hours – Twelve hours of coaching within eight months, plus email support between sessions. $1,950, payable in advance.
DEEP DIVE EXPERIENCE!
Setting the Foundation for Making the Change You Really Want
If you’d like to get your toes in the water and experience the possibilities coaching can offer you in making career and other life changes, a great option for you is my intensive 4-Hour Deep Dive Experience, “Setting the Foundation for Making the Change You Really Want.”
This special session will help you—
- Understand the 3-step transition process
- Clarify your vision for change
- Understand your own definition of successful change
- Explore what motivates you and what holds you back from making the changes you really want
- Use your intuitive wisdom to make new choices
For further information, click here.