Join me for my next FREE teleseminar!
• Have you ever wondered why career changes you’ve made have left you feeling limited or dissatisfied?
• Do you want to live and work in ways that feel alive and authentic, but don’t know how to get started?
If these questions resonate with you, join Eve Siegel, Certified Life Coach, in an interactive, experiential class that will let you explore making the changes you want from a creative, relational perspective. We’ll draw from the amazing book used internationally by coaches and organizational leaders, The Art of Possibility by Rosamund and Benjamin Zander, to help you see where you can bring more life, joy, and energy into relationships that positively affect the ways in which you live and work.
As you learn to expand your potential for more positive thoughts, feelings, and interaction in your life, you also learn to let go of pre-conceived ideas about the career you’re supposed to have, or how you’re supposed to be doing your job, or why you’re supposed to living your life in a certain way.
How you live is not a limited commodity! Living and working in ways that are uniquely right for you requires learning to stretch and attune your mind and spirit to a wider span of options. In this session, we’ll explore ways to access “the universe of possibilities” in our lives through:
- Paying attention to what can come alive in interactions with others
- Encouraging people to live out their gifts
- Allowing yourself to give freely to others
- Celebrating positive changes
- Living everyday with passion
Join us for this special time to open your “universe of possibilities”!
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Time: 9 - 10 AM Pacific Time (10:00 AM Mountain; 11:00 AM Central; NoonEastern)
Where: In the comfort of your own home or chosen environment
RSVP: Tele-class call-in number will be given when you register by filling in your name and email address at: http://www.kailaslifecoaching.com/?id=presentations