The Art of Possibility-- How to Open the Heart of Your Career and Life Now!
• Have you ever wondered why career changes you’ve made have left you feeling limited or dissatisfied?
• Do you want to live and work in ways that feel alive and authentic,but don’t know how to get started?
If these questions resonate with you, join Eve Siegel, certified life coach, in an interactive, experiential class that will let you explore making the changes you want from a creative, relational perspective. We’ll draw from the amazing book used internationally by coaches and organizational leaders, The Art of Possibility by Rosamund and Benjamin Zander, to help you see where you can bring more life, joy, and energy into relationships that positively affect the ways in which you live and work.
As you learn to expand your potential for more positive thoughts, feelings, and interaction in your life, you also learn to let go of pre-conceived ideas about the career you’re supposed to have, or how you’re supposed to be doing your job, or why you’re supposed to living your life in a certain way.
In this presentation, we’ll explore ways to access “the universe of possibilities” in our lives through:
• Paying attention to what can come alive in interactions with others
• Encouraging people to live out their gifts
• Allowing yourself to give freely to others
• Celebrating positive changes
• Living everyday with passion
Join us for this special time to open your “universe of possibilities”! You can order copies of The Art of Possibility from Books Inc in advance or buy one when you attend this presentation.
Where: Books Inc., 1760 4th Street, Berkeley, CA
Date: Sun., July 31, 2011
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
No need to RSVP. Just walk in and have a great experience!